Monday, September 17, 2007

Two Days...

Alright In two days...this wednsday...September 19, 2007...the whole universe will be in celebration! Why? Its my birthday! I'm turning 17 in two days and I can't wait! Gee, and I thought that 16 was a big number...17 is just huge! The only real freedom that I get from being 17 is R movies...whoopee? Ya cause I'm totally alowed to see them...*sarcasm*. Okay so yes I am so excited about turning 17! Jordy is making me this amazing cake...I can't really spell it but its delicious, and I get presents! But here is the wierd part...I have no idea what I want, it's just one of those times where I don't really want anything all that bad. Maybe a laptop or something...that is really what I'm currently shooting for. So ya...that's my week.

For those of you who read my last blog and were wondering about my ankle, it was just a sprain...it got alot better last week and I played a little bit Friday night. Today I came back to practice and wow it is so sore right now. I'm actually icing it right now! It's a little swollen but I got my doctor coming over tomorrow to work on it some more...just a few kinks that he needs to work out of it. I'll be back...

2 comments:

Katy said...

You are so dad's son. Are you icing it with a bag of peas? And your doctor is making house calls? Do you live in the time of LIttle House on the Prairie? Lucky guy!

Can't wait for your birthday!!!! I think I'm going to give you something very unsual. In fact you may be like, "gee thanks a lot."

love you!

Jeff and Alyse Paull said...

happy birthday tomorrow!!