Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Imperfections in our reflections

What is the first thing, I'm talking first thing that you think of when you see yourself in the mirror? More than likely you think of what it is that you don't like about yourself. I do this all the time and I realized it just the other day. Its honestly horrible the way we think of ourselves. I look in the mirror and think, "Agh crunches, I NEED CRUNCHES! Must loose bellyfat!" Atleast I used to do that. Lately I have been thinking of the good things I see in my reflection. The weight I've lost and the sexiness that I have gained for instance (WInk Wink) Ever since I started thinking positively about my reflection I have seen myself and been proud. I have gained so much more self esteem and am so much happier with where I am in my life. Honestly everyone should try it. Who knows, maybe seeing perfection in you're reflection will bring world peace!


I actually posted this a few days ago but then realized that I posted it on the wrong blog, that of which you (The Public) have not seen....so sorry for the delay in posts, my noggin is getting a little old on me. Doesn't create ideas like it used to ya know.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I hear ya and am so happy that you are growing confidence in your self and who you're becoming. Just make sure you don't get a big head on your shoulders! :-) I don't think you will.

p.s. can you change the font color? My old eyes can't read it unless I highlight it.

see you tomorrow! Love you!

Carol Orender said...

So glad you see what I see when I look at you...handsome, slender, whatta guy. What I like most of all, though, is what is on the inside!
Love,
Mom