Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Jersey Comes With A Price

What I mean by "The Jersey Comes With A Price" is that when I get that football jersey, I automatically accept that injuries and pain are in my future. I got a head start on injuries...my first full pads practice went awesome, I did great in 1 on 1's and had fun at the same time...that is until tackling drills...My first tackle I hit the guy then we both fall over and I fall akwardly and then pop goes my groin...if thats how you spell it. I fought through it for the rest of the day, went home and healed up, then today I came back ready to give it a go. We were doing blocking drills and I fired off, went through the chutes and nailed the guy but yet again I re-injured it and this time i really felt it...I got up and tried to walk but it gave out and I went down again. The chiroptractor doctor dude said that Im out for a week, but since there is a scrimmage on friday, I told him that I need to be back by then so he said that he could do it...but it wouldnt feel good. So yea, there ya go...no bueno...

1 comment:

Katy said...

tough guy! you're so tough. way to tough it out! Wish i could see your scrimmage on friday. wish you had one labor day weekend. boohoo :-(

love you!