Saturday, August 25, 2007

Waterboy

So Friday the football team had a scrimmage against Shelton...I didn't get to play because I'm still on the injured roster so I got to play waterboy with Lucas, Blake, and another guy who is also injured. It was fun but I don't know what hurt more, my leg, or not being out there with everyone else. It sucked, bad...I wanted to play. Luckily I have only missed scrimmages, not any season games...so this coming friday, Arlington Oak Ridge better watch out...cause It's gonna be game on. haha. I am incredibly excited for next week...I get to practice again and play friday night...oyea...forgot...school...crap. I lied, I'm not so incredibly excited...I'll stick with excited. School can wait...forever?

2 comments:

Katy said...

I hope your first day of school was spectacular! I absolutely loved my junior year of high school. I may have loved it even more than my senior year. no kidding!

Hopefully I can see your game friday night! ah yeah! Friday Night Lights baby!

Patrick & Alicia said...

ANDREWSKI,

I AM STOKED FOR YOU PLAYING BALL. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH YOU PLAY AND KICK SOME MAJOR .... WELL, YOU KNOW.
KEEP UP THE HUSTLE AND REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN OU THERE WHEN YOU LIGHT-UP THE COMPETITION!