Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Like A Good Book

I am a people watcher yes I admit it...but so are you! We all people watch but some take there people watching more serious than others. I don't I just think it is funny to write about. I enjoy reading people in public places, for example... The pity laugher, The I'm really not happy to see you, The I really want to eat this but can't, and my favorite The I'm checking her out and I don't think anyone knows. People are so funny so why not watch them? I'm going to colorado Thursday and will more than likely spend all my airport free time reading people. I can't wait to laugh at the pity laugher, they are great. That guy that seems so desperate because he is checking out everything that walks by him just gives me the creeps yet I applaud him because he is entertaining. Honestly people really are like a good book.

No comments: