Monday, July 14, 2008

Stranded

No this is not a blog about a new reality show that I am creating, it is actually about a situation that everyone has been put in. It is a situation of desperation, extreme danger, and embarrassing reality. If you read my beloved sister Katy's blog, you may see that this particular entry resembles many of hers. This is because it is overly detailed (as in to much information), personally embarrassing, and you make exit the page disgusted...enjoy.
So everyone has been in this situation...There I am, innocently sitting on the pot (toilet) taking care of my bizniz (business), and as I complete what I like to call "Double Overtime" I reach for my good friend Mr. TP. As I reach for Mr. TP I realize that he is absent from my bathroom, all that I can feel is cardboard...this is not a comforting feeling. It's like walking up the stairs to your room in the dark, and thinking that there is one more stair than there actually is your foot falls through the air and there is a short moment of sickly surprise (I'd like to thank the academy). I was terrified, I continued to scan my tiny sanctuary for a spare roll yet my eyes fall upon nothing soft, white, and papery. This next part I am not proud of but I was desperate. I stood up from my throne to check the cabinet for a roll yet that is also empty...to be even more detailed I was actually getting ready to shower so I had no clothes on...sexxxxxxxxy. I knew that my only chance of survival was to proceed down the hall into my sister katy's room...there was word that toilet paper had been sighted there. I planned this out hardcore alright, I knew that my mom was napping with my nephew connor, so they were taken care of and would not see the embarrassing situation that I was in, Ricky was outside, and Elena...could be anywhere. She was the only threat, I had about 15 yards to Katy's room, those 15 yards will be referred to as "No Mans Land". I decided to put on some boxers but I had to walk awkwardly as to keep them you know...clean. I truly am disgusted at how detailed this blog is but it's been inspired by Katy...blame her. Anyway I poke my head out my door, coast was clear and it was go time. It was a left out of my room, up 3 stairs, and a right into the safe haven. I proceeded quickly into No Mans Land and I was terrified. This could potentially have been the most embarrassing moment of my life...but it wasn't because let's face it, I'm just that good. So I make it into Katy's bathroom and do what I need to do. After all was said and done I noticed that she had one of those super magnified mirrors on her wall. I had to investigate. It was so cool, it even had a light around it. This thing was the bees knees ya know, but then I looked into it and It was very revealing as to how scary my face actually looks. Let's just say that I may have nightmares cause this thing is close up and personal.

I sincerely apologize for this blog but it was worth it. I am human and everyone has had that happen to them. I just wrote about it!

2 comments:

Katy said...

First of all, I never write poop stories.

Secondly, I laughed so hard...out loud...at work.

Lastly, I'm proud of you for this story!

You're my boy blue!

Beck said...

ELENA! Where are you when we need you?! Drew: quit apologizing for poop stories. It's a well-known fact that the most interesting and intelligent people have tons of them. Ahem!

You must never apologize for sharing your experiences with the common thread of all humankind: we all poop (if we're lucky it's not on the side of a highway in California before an 8 mile run).

ps: always keep kleenex on the back of your potty - lifesavers.